Andy Bianco, Director at SteelGate Advisors, has served clients in a variety of capacities and industries over the course of his professional career. Andy has extensive experience providing merger and acquisition advisory services, buy-side and sell-side due diligence and consulting services, and general business consulting services. Industries served include, but are not limited to, oil and gas, coal mining, manufacturing, construction, professional service, real estate investment, non-profit and healthcare industries.
Specializing in tax advantageous transaction and general business strategies, Andy has successfully consulted businesses through a variety of transactions, transitions, best practices implementations and other general business matters.
Andy currently serves on the Finance Committee of ACHIEVA, a Pittsburgh based nonprofit organization which provides support for individuals with disabilities and their families, and is a Board Member of the Association for Corporate Growth, Future Corporate Leaders, which promotes and connects an extensive network of professionals in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas. He resides in McDonald, Pennsylvania with his wife and when he is not working he enjoys spending quality time with family and friends.
Education, Certifications and Memberships
• B.S. in Accounting; Minor in Finance – St. Vincent College (2009)
• Masters of Taxation – Villanova University (2016)
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Pennsylvania, 2016
• Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountant (PICPA)
• Board Member – Association for Corporate Growth, Future Corporate Leaders (ACG FCL)
• Finance Committee Member – ACHIEVA